Monday 24 February 2014

A post before the test....

Reading week is OVER, and I'm proud to say... I actually studied a bit and finished Assignment 1 for my computer science course! (Actually learnt tons from Assignment 1-like error reading that's actually really handy debugging i mean)

Concerning the test that's yet to be written, how will we debug? How will this be marked? Are we supposed to know it 100%? That's one of my biggest worries, I personally have to debug several times before my code working perfectly without kinks, so I'll just have to study extra hard right after this post

Today's lesson on listed lists was confusing...All i can see from it was,  "Isn't this just a nested list?
" Well, I'll be sure to google around or ask the Prof in due time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment