Thursday 27 February 2014

So them marks..

I hope people aren't overly discouraged by their Test 1 marks... OR OVERCONFIDENT HAHA...

I expected a higher mark, but was penalized strictly for what I realized about the minor syntax errors and little flaws. I received a much lower mark than expected-that was brutal. Otherwise, the test was fair enough. I think I should've  studied harder or made everything very concise.

Now we're moving onto nested lists..May the heavens bless us
We started ListedLists this week and i'am a bit confused on it. I'll probably be consulting some books and asking around for a better understanding of them, then I want to review all the material and my incorrect answers on the test as well. That's it for now,I'll blog more soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment